Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Sorry that I haven't posted here since I started the blog. Guess I shouldn't have tried to start the blog until I returned from my mini vacation. LOL. Well I have been so busy trying to make sure all the laundry is done and everyone has clean clothes for the trip, also trying to make sure that the house is clean and neat while we are gone. We are going to meet friends we met online. We have known each other for a year now but have never met in person. Can't wait to meet Kathy and Donna they are wonderful people. But I'm really looking forward to the homemade coconut cake that Donna made for my visit. I promise I'll share pics with everyone when I get home.


Well I did manage to make another scrapkit for everyone. I went a little overboard with this one. LOL


The kit is called Midnight Dreams and it contains:


15 papers

5 frames

and 74 elements


You can download it here.


1 comment:

Cricket said...

Tammy it is beautiful. Can't wait to do a challenge with it.
Thanks,
Hope you, Nett and the boys have fun on your trip.
Hugs,
Cricket