Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good morning everyone. I hope your all having a wonderful weekend. I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to change my layout on my blog. As you can see I figure it out thanks to Allie Brown's layout tutorials. The beautiful layout I'm using is from Dreamland Designs. I just found her awesome blog last night and I'm so glad I did. You need to check out both of these awesome blogs. Please bare with me as I'm working on some really awesome freebies for everyone. Hoping to get them uploaded within the next day or two. But I haven't had much time to play on the computer since my boys didn't have school on Friday and weekends are just crazy around here with them home. but I love them to death. Well ending this rambling so I can open PSP and get busy on the new freebies for you all.

No comments: