Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Dreams Kit Freebie





Well finally finished this scrap kit. I've put alot of time and love into this kit. I hope someone will be able to use it and enjoy it as much as I did when I made it. It's called Christmas Dreams and it reminds me of when I was a little girl. It's a Mega Kit and not everything is shown in the previews.

There are 26 papers

8 Frames

100 elements

You can download the papers here.

You can download the elements here.

If you download please do leave me some love.

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 06 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love this kit....Thank you! :)

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)

Sassy said...

Tammy this kit is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post. Thanks again.

Cricket said...

This looks wonderful Tammy.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).