Sunday, February 22, 2009

New FTU Scrap Kit Lavender Hearts



I have a new scrap kit for everyone. I created this scrap kit for a very dear friend of mine named Dona. Purple is her favorite color and she asked me if I could create a scrap kit using purple. I had alot of fun creating this kit and as I created it I realized I used alot of hearts in it so that is why it was named Lavender Hearts. I hope someone can find a use from this kit. If you would like to show me what you create with my kit then please don't hesitate to email me at perfectwhtrose@yahoo.com. Have fun with this kit.

You can download it Here.

5 comments:

cindiaskew said...

Thank you for this awesome kit. i appreciate the labor and talent that went into it. wow tyfs

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 23 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Danza31 said...

Love it, pecially the color as it is my fav. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.