Thursday, May 14, 2009

New FTU Scrap Kit Spring Garden



Here is my newest scrap kit called Spring Garden. This is my first scrap kit I've designed using both PSP X and Photoshop CS3. So I'm really anxious to see how people like this kit. I had alot of fun creating this kit. I feel like it's missing something so I may create an add on to this kit. I hope someone can use this kit. Please leave a little love if you download it. Right now I only design tagger size kits maybe when I get better I'll try full sized kits.
You can download this kit here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

LadyShadeaux said...

TYVM for sharing this adorable kit!!!

Shirley said...

THX4S this awesome kit!!!!

Jan M said...

adorable kit, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on May. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So adorable, thank you for sharing this cute kit!

mcgaelicgal said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing your creativity! :)

nansee said...

Thank you, it's a beautiful kit!!

Judy C said...

Thank you for the cute kit Tammy !

OnefeatherGraphics said...

the file link you requested is not valid

:(