Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Scrap Kit Cupid's Love FTU

Hi everyone, I have a new kit for everyone. It's my first Valentine kit for the year and it's called Cupid's Love. This is a mega kit with lots elements. I had alot fun creating this kit and I hope everyone enjoys it. It's done in Taggers size and not every thing is shown in the previews.
There are:
40 papers,
8 Frames,
12 Bows,
15 Flowers,
Way to many things to list. Every thing was created at 300. DPI.

You can download this kit here. Please do leave my some love if you download.


Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 22 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Miss Tatty said...

thanks for the wonderfull kit
love it
hugs Leonie

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

Karine (France)

Chantal said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful kit
Hugs from Canada